Say "No" Without Guilt
Learn to Say "No" Without Guilt, resentment, fear or anger. Develop Your Courage to Confidently Communicate Your Boundaries.
How often have you said "yes" when you really wanted to say "no"? Learning to compassionately and confidently set boundaries is an art and a skill. When you don’t know what your boundary is, how do you set it and confidently and effectively communicate it? You are not born with this ability, you need to learn how to courageously develop it.
In this highly experiential workshop you will learn how to:
- Set compassionate and confident boundaries without feeling guilty about saying “no.”
- Identify your most important values and honor them through boundary setting.
- Say “no” with authenticity and ease because you will have new language skills.
- Have your life run more smoothly.
- Reduce your stress, anxiety, frustration and guilt and replace them with confidence and peace of mind.
- Feel a deeper sense of pride in yourself and in turn be a role model for others around you.
- Discern how to spend your energy so that you can do more fun things with your friends, family and/or partner.
- Be more efficient and productive in your career without working harder.
- Make better health choices not because you have to but because you want to.
- Improve your relationships.
- Deepen your connection to yourself
- Feel more clear and focused.
- Uncover your creativity.
- Most of all, you’ll have a new relationship with the most wonderful person of all…YOU!