Very recently I’ve given several client readings with specific likely outcomes. Then I heard back from these clients, and something opposite occurred with no reasonable explanation. I even went back into my clients’ records to bring them some additional understanding (and to understand it myself!). Each time I did this, the beings told me this “upside down” experience is a result of a recent cosmic event! Blue, Red Moon maybe? The words they specifically used were it’s a “cosmic jungle out there!”
At the same time, my clients were experiencing this I was also having crazy sh*t happening. I’ve had significant plumbing issues (as in sewer, water line, and water main replacement). My computer and Fitbit went haywire; I thought my cat was down for the count (she’s fine), and I even felt challenged about my ability to provide a useful reading. It’s been a wild ride that has lasted about three weeks. The last time I saw this type of event was a few years back so thankfully it doesn’t happen very often.
If you have had strange and unusual experiences, it may be cosmic! Great, and I bet you want to know what you can do about it?
Thankfully, I work with the most wonderfully compassionate, wise and loving beings I’ve never seen. Their guidance is this:
- Find your internal energetic core and strengthen it. You need to find your center of gravity so to speak. It is a place within you that is your anchor. Even when seas get rough and the wind is blowing, and the sh*t is hitting many different fans, you have an inner strength that guides your ability to respond more positively.
- If meditation is your thing, do it and do it regularly. It doesn’t have to be 20-30 minutes; it can be 5 minutes as long as you find that quiet place and go there every day at the same-ish time.
- Focus on allowing the divine light coming into you from above and the stability of the earth energy rising from below.
- If you have a completely different practice, use it! It can be 5 minutes of sustained and strengthening breathing, or playing the piano (or another instrument) or writing or painting or doing whatever connects your heart to your body and quiets your mind. Imagine all of your internal energy centers (chakras) spinning with correct alignment and precision and trusting that they know what that means.
- Connecting to your inner energetic core (anchor) with persistent and consistent practice will be the proverbial port so you can weather almost any storm.
Also, I found laughing at most of this stuff pretty useful.
By the way, I don’t know much about astrology so here’s a link to something I Googled. You can do your research. What I also know is that this event is finally passing through and things should be back to normal, unless your life isn’t “normal” to begin with. Wishing you well!